Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy New Year!

So I've finally found the time to brush the cobwebs off of my blog page and post something new. It's been a busy few months making costumes for my dance shows in December and January, and I've had a new addition to the household. No ... I'm not talking babies!

I've been pestering my landlord for a while into letting me have a pet cat. There has been no breakthrough there, however she has agreed to let me have a "caged pet". Well, I had my fair share of rabbits as a child, and they were all biters and scratchers. I didn't really want anything with a sawdust bedding - it's too smelly.

After a lot of research I decided on an African Pygmy Hedgehog. I bought my little girl from a lady on Preloved Pets who was no longer able to keep her. Her name is Erin, and she will be one year old at the end of January. I've had her for a couple of months now, she's hard work and has kept me busy, but it's so worth it.

I've been busy making play pens, snuggle pouches, fleecy liners and beds.

Everyone, meet Erin!


 photo IMG_3115.jpg

 photo aabcfc2f-9317-4c83-8ae6-a009f3652240.jpg

 photo IMG_3269.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment