Monday 27 October 2014

Long time no see ...

I didn't realise it had been so long since I posted on this blog. June ... That was 4 whole months ago. I don't know where this time has gone.

A lot has gone on over the last four months though. I have moved house, and moved into a house with my boyfriend. Applied for a job - failed. Boyfriend applied for a job - success! However, he is now working shifts, which means some days when I am crawling out of bed in the morning, he remains tucked up in his cocoon. Other days I am going to bed alone, and being woken up at stupid o'clock in the morning when he returns from work. My plan is to use all this alone time to be more creative, with sewing, drawing, and blogging too!

Infact, I attended my first ever bloggers event in Birmingham this weekend. It was hosted by FABB Events at the Custard Factory. I wasn't entirely sure what to expect, but I had a really good time. It was a cosy venue spread over 2-3 floors. There were lots of lovely brands there, such as Me Me Me, Toni & Guy, Skin by Sterex, Bodhi & Birch, Bee Good, and Anovia. All of which spoiled us rotten with samples and demonstrations.

Over the next few months you'll see my blog become more active with posts as I try out all these new products and share my thoughts and experiences with you.

Until then ...

Peace xo

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the FABB event, it was really fun. Could not believe how amazing the goody bags were! It can be difficult when you work different shifts, but I like your positive ideas for how to use the time on your own! xx

    Sarah | seriouslyshallow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete