Friday 30 May 2014

That's Summer Sorted!

So here I am, a single day away from June, and so far this year I can count the days of sunshine that I have seen on one hand. And there's a vicious rumour going round that the weather is not likely to change for the fore-see-able.

With this in mind, I can only imagine the summer festivities in my head. Walks in the park, BBQ's and drinks in the garden. Turning the music up to drown out the neighbour cutting their grass.

Today was payday for me, so I took a stroll around the shops, and I was in the mood to spend some serious money, but I just couldn't justify any of the summer clothes out there at the moment. I'm still living in jeans and jumpers. Here is a peek of what I have mentally purchased to kick off the summer wardrobe.



 photo Summer.jpg

 Playsuit Boohoo | Shoes ASOS | Sunglasses River Island | Bag H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment